Saturday, September 19, 2009

During my Surgery

Im sitting here in pain and it is very difficult to type right now but I must confess how powerful God is. On Tuesday September 15, 2009 I had a tumor removed; I was diagnosed a few months ago with Dermofibrosarcoma Protuberans commonly referred to as DSFP; its a rare Cancer that comes in the Muscle and Bones. Well, on Tuesday I stayed in the OR for 8 hours; I went through 3 surgeries within that time to remove the Tumor' in order to remove it good tissue surrounding had to be removed to; each time I went under the knife; each piece was sent to the Lab to determine if all the Cancer was removed; well it took three tries to remove the Cancer and on the Third try, the lab report showed no more Cancer Tissue.

While I was in that OR, all I could manage to think about was God; I talked to God; I didnt say much but I recall saying God I need your help to get through this; this is painful, give me strength; I remember this because at one point I FELT MYSELF BEING CUT ON. I also remember lifting my hand up in reverance to God; all I could do to keep from screaming was just think of him; say the name of Jesus, i had nothing particular to say i was in so much pain but i know that God knew what exactly eachword i did utter meant and after the third time the doctor came in to cut me; i said Lord please let that be it, no more, I cant no more.

And God answered my prayer because the Doctors returned and this time it was too close me up with stitches; I layed there as the Doctor put three layers of stitches in me and all I could do is Thank God for giving me that moment of peace; I was in pain but I knew that God knew that it was all I could bear.

God said that he would not put on us more than we can bear; I love God,we must remember that every experience in life is not to break us but to strengthen us; God is always our present help and if you cant managed to say much just call his name he will know the rest; he knows; he's there and he loves us all.

No comments: