Thursday, September 10, 2009

Silver Cloud(journey before surgery/today's reflections on Cancer)

Silver clouds embrace my daytime thoughts
constant horns blowing in my head
reminders of what to do, what not to do

If I embrace what reality speaks'
does that mean I have given up
friends have misperceptions
as if Im not supose to not feel well

Alien has taken over my body
trying to live here for good
but Im not having it

Doctor says its this and its that
God says I got that and that

Who do I believe????
Should I listen to the crowd
Should I hide away until its over
should I reveal that sometimes the pain
is too much

What would you do?
If silver clouds sat on your good thoughts
and drench them with smog

Clueless; weather man says skies are clear
but my thoughts arent
at least not today

But I'll be back tomorrow
and maybe me an this foreigner living
in my body will be friends by then

or maybe we will be at war again

What do you believe?

No comments: